Our secure & sustainable facility
Our facility is fully equipped to provide the very highest level of IT asset services
Our state-of-the-art premises in Padiham have been designed to meet the specific demands of our industry, with an emphasis on security, sustainability, and efficiency. We welcome pre-arranged visits or virtual tours upon request.
Our processes and secure premises are audited and approved by our
ISO:27001/BS 15713 QMS external auditor.
All of the below contribute to an environment of safety and security:
• DBS approved staff
• 24-hour CCTV
• Perimeter fencing
• Electric gates
• Secure loading area
• Mag lock door entry system for authorised personnel
• Remote monitoring and clear segregation of data bearing and non-data bearing assets
As a business, we are committed to playing our part in creating a sustainable future for all.
• 100 solar panels
• All lighting is PIR and LED throughout
• Investment in electric cars and re-charging stations
• Use of FSC timber and paper products
• Zero waste to landfill policy
• Cycle to Work Scheme for employees
• Members of the Ecologi Climate Positive Workforce Scheme
We actively support the purpose of the WEEE directive
in the re-use of redundant equipment through our
resale and rebate scheme.
Our building design offers a bespoke workflow mirroring that of our process driven software and includes a secure and locked data erasure room.
• Facilities to process numerous WEEE items per month
• Extensive storage capacity for assets
• Imaging/data wiping capability
Employment screening, based on thorough security risk assessment, is undertaken for all individuals who have access to our organisational assets and those of our customers, including permanent, temporary and contract workers.
All staff are DBS approved.