Are full terms and condition can be download below.
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
· Phone Number
· IP address
· Website user stats
· Any other information submitted to us via our website or directly via email
How we get the personal information and why we have it:
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you, for one of the following reasons:
· Email or telephone communication regarding our products and/or services.
· Interest in our products/services with a desire to be added to our mailing list(s).
· An expression of interest in working for RapidIT Recycling, for example when a CV is provided including personal data.
The means for which the data is obtained could be any single or combination of the following
· Website – website forms; checkout and cookies; telephone contact; enquiries; searches.
· Email – information shared with us via email to facilitate the booking of a service or putting through an order.
Other eCommerce platform(s) – data provided via other eCommerce platforms such as eBay or Amazon.
We use the information that you have given us to enable contact with you regarding a previous order which could involve discussions around warranties, upgrading existing equipment, or courtesy calls to ensure you’re happy with our service. We may also use the information you have provided to contact you directly about offers we may have available. This could be via direct phone call, or direct email.
We store your information on our secure GDPR compliant CRM and ERP systems, and/or through secure platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint and Google Drive.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a)Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com and requesting for your details to be deleted from our systems/databases.
(b)We have a contractual obligation. For IT Recycling and Disposal services, we have contractual obligations to retain the information to illustrate compliance within various governing bodies such as the Environment Agency, ICO, UKAS and ADISA.
Keeping your data secure
Your information is securely stored.
Even if we delete your data, it may persist on a backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
· Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
· Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
· Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
· Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
· Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
· Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post at Rapid IT Recycling Ltd, Tech Warehouse, Wyre Street, Padiham, Lancashire, BB12 8DF if you wish to make a request.
Links to other websites
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com or alternatively via post at Rapid IT Recycling Ltd, Wyre Street, Padiham, Lancashire, BB12 8DF.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. It is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
THE COOKIES WE SET
This site offers a newsletter and email subscription services. Cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed / unsubscribed users.
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact or recruitment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.